Today's links include one for gadget freaks, one for lovers of fine art and design, one for fashionistas, one for energy savers, one for recyclers and one for anyone who eats food! All have keen prices - many with sharp reductions. Enjoy!
1. BigGreenSmile.com have a gadget sale, with up to 55% reductions on natty, green gizmos that will appeal to 'boys' of all ages and both genders! They also do baby, home and cleaning stuff. Free postage on over £50 orders too.
2. If you are in search of the unusual, and appreciate good design, you will find many lovely things at Pure Design - including jewellery, sculpture and fashion items.
3. Green Trading have some really tasty and fashionable organic and ethical clothing, accessories and grooming products - many with big reductions - I see prices cut by 50% or more.
4. The Go Green Company provide you with information on a wide range of products that enable you to Go Green and make a positive impact - from energy efficient light bulbs, through to solar panels, to highly efficient ground source heat pumps. Lots of savings to be made here!
5. Ecoutlet have a great range of unusual products made from recycled materials - many with substantial price cuts.
6. Lastly, a book that could answer your questions about what a really healthy diet consists of - the Healthy Urban Kitchen Cookbook is packed with good info from New York's top personal trainer - no pills, powders, body builder supplements or low fat, low carb 'diet' foods - discover EXACTLY what you should eat to look and feel your best.