I know - it's only a week since my last EGO-bulletin - but here are some great new links I think you will like:
1. Is your old computer getting past it? Rather than spending out on brand new machine, have you considered a refurbished model - with a 12 month warranty? Have a look here.
2. If you have not yet bought anything from Green People, now is a good time to do it as you can get free postage on your first order. They have probably the widest range of organic skin and body care products you will find, and helpfully provide a list of ingredients they do not use.
3. High fashion, ethical footwear? You know you want to look at the Terraplana site. They make a variety of sustainable products - including shoes. Actually, mostly shoes. You may not want to go barefoot ever again.
4. Triodos Bank is the most actively ethical bank in the UK, enabling people’s money to work for positive Social, Environmental, and Cultural change. Established nearly 30 years ago, Triodos Bank not only lets customers know where they don’t invest eg corrupt regimes and the arms trade but is also completely open and transparent about all the organisations it does lend to. Their Online Saver can be opened for as little as £1, and if you start one with £100, you get a free ‘Go Slow England’ book from leading environmental publishers Alastair Sawday worth £20.
5. Get on your bike with Evans Cycles and take advantage of their massive online sale - with free delivery and a no-hassle returns policy - road bikes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, folding bikes... you really can't miss this one.